Storm Softball is moving to an online registration form for tryouts through TeamSnap. We will not have paper forms to fill out at the night of the tryout. Please complete this required online registration prior to tryouts: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/131799
Tryout Dates and Location
We will be holding tryouts at the Muskego High School softball fields.
Check-in at 5:00pm. Tryouts from 5:30pm-8:00pm.
18U – Please call Coach John Runte for tryout appointment at 414-688-9013.
14U – July 30, 2018
12U – August 1, 2018
10U – August 2, 2018
New! 8U – we are adding an 8U team for 2019
Tryout date for 8U: Saturday, August 4, 2018.
Check-in at 10:00am. Tryouts from 10:30am-12:30pm.
Registration will be completed at the tryout so you do not need to pre-register online for 8U. If you have questions about the 8U team, feel free to contact Coach John Terrence at 414-791-0784.
Thank you! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Arrive at least 15 – 30 minutes early to allow for warm ups.
- Bring along something to drink as you will be running and working hard during your tryout.
- Don’t forget your glove, bat, cleats and helmet (if you own a helmet). We will have plenty of softballs and a few extra helmets on hand.
- Be attentive and listen to the coaches and evaluators. If there is a question, please don’t be afraid to ask.
- RESPECT those trying out as well as the evaluators/coaches.
- HUSTLE! Run to and from your position and from station to station.
- Stay positive! Don’t let one mistake turn into two.
- HAVE FUN!