Tryout Dates and Locations
- Arrive at least 15 – 30 minutes early to allow for warm ups.
- Bring along something to drink as you will be running and working hard during your tryout.
- Don’t forget your glove, bat, cleats and helmet (if you own a helmet). We will have plenty of softballs and a few extra helmets on hand.
- Be attentive and listen to the coaches and evaluators. If there is a question, please don’t be afraid to ask.
- RESPECT those trying out as well as the evaluators/coaches.
- HUSTLE! Run to and from your position and from station to station.
- Stay positive! Don’t let one mistake turn into two.
- HAVE FUN!